Reporting to the Technical Project Manager, the Entry-Level Project Manager will play a key role in supporting Bullhorn’s internal business application ecosystem. You will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of projects across internal technical functions (including Information Systems/Technology, Data Center Operations, Engineering, Security, etc.), or manage sub-projects with more autonomy as assigned. You will act as a consultant, guiding staff through best practices and solution definition in order to uphold quality and increase project success. You work closely with the Technical Project Manager and all project teams to ensure detailed planning of activities, comprehensive documentation and communication of critical project information, and sound decision making through thorough analysis of information.
As an Entry-Level Project Manager, a typical day might include:
- Defining project plans, including timelines, resource requirements, dependencies, and potential risks.
- Managing expectations and ensuring alignment across the project team.
- Quickly identifying and resolving issues that arise during project execution.
- Supporting the documentation of business processes, communication tools, work instructions, etc.
- Managing the scheduling & coordination of testing and deploys.
This job might be for you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- The ability to prioritize tasks, issues, escalations, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to partner with cross-functional teams and bring multiple communication styles and work types together to accomplish a common goal.
- Demonstrated competence, confidence and professionalism that inspires trust.
- Persistence, agility, flexibility, and the drive to deliver results.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with or knowledge of sales, customer service, and/or billing & accounting business processes.
- Experience with Information Systems/Technology projects.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum project management methodologies.
- Experience working in the SaaS industry.
- Experience working with Smartsheet and/or Jira.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches.
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement.
Apply Here: https://www.bullhorn.com/careers-portal/#/jobs/1968