For more than 30 years, students and their families have trusted The Princeton Review to help them get into their dream school. As Tutoring Manager, you will showcase the company's most exclusive and elite private tutoring products for all high school and graduate level clients. The Tutoring Manager serves The Princeton Review's private tutoring customer base, providing industry-leading customer service and developing a staff of loyal, qualified private tutors.
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
The Princeton Review is THE destination for college and grad bound students to make their dreams a reality. Last year alone, we helped more than 3.5 million students get into their dream college or grad school. How do we do it? Online and in-person tutoring and test prep from top-notch educators as well as more than 150 books and personalized college counseling. We need ambitious, innovative people to join our team to continue our success as an education leader. If you are passionate about education, want to give millions of students the edge they need to succeed and be part of a fast growing internet business then you're in the right place. For more info, visit www.princetonreview.com and www.facebook.com/ThePrincetonReview, Follow us on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev
1. Provide outstanding customer service while promoting the brand and driving engagement in test preparation, online homework help, and college admissions programs.
2. Develop and maintain a staff of loyal, skilled tutors available to service the demand of local clientele.
3. Identify tutor recruiting needs based on analysis of geography and customer demand.
4. Execute a customer loyalty program involving consistent outreach, diligent follow-up, and application of national standardized processes designed to regularly review student progress to maximize student score improvement and drive customer satisfaction.
5. Provide great advice, support, and follow-up to students and their parents to ensure that they choose The Princeton Review for their test preparation, homework help, and admissions needs.
6. Serve as liaison between customers and tutors; build rapport and strong relationships with tutors and clients.
7. Execute initiatives to drive sales from existing tutoring clientele and promote referral business.
8. Communicate and apply company-wide strategy, initiatives, and programs.
9. Track activity in a complete and timely manner using various systems, including Salesforce
10. Develop, deploy, and manage customer relationship management initiatives to foment open feedback channels with our customers.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Full Time - Permanent
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. 2+ years of professional experience in client/customer relationship building and/or customer service
3. Previous experience in sales, retail, training, teaching or high-end client customer service a strong plus
4. Enthusiastic, confident and optimistic demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
5. Ability to problem solve autonomously with tact and efficiency
6. A desire to work collaboratively in effort to drive the business forward
7. Ability to manage your own time
8. An ethic of personal responsibility; a need to hold yourself accountable on behalf of a team
9. Proficient skills in MS Office; experience with Salesforce a plus
10. Experience in test preparation or admissions a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer